Re: Brochure for potential sponsors: need help!

>>    * Continue to provide a place for our sponsors to discuss their
>> GNOME-related plans.
>>

> I'm running a bit short on size on the back (as I'm able to use bigger size
> of the text now). Is it ok if I cut this paragraph out? It sounds like a odd
> thing to accomplish and something I would trust the foundation to do anyway.

Strangely enough this is one of the things just about every sponsor
told me was really good about the GNOME Foundation when I first talked
to them. That said, I think it's covered in the what you get section,
so we don't need it here too.

Thanks!

Stormy