CRM & Web Analytics

Good morning Marketing Team!

At the last Sysadmin team meeting[1] a week and a half ago, two topics were discussed that are on the Marketing team's to-do list:

* Installing Web Analytics
* Installing a CRM Solution

Jeff Schroeder will be handling the installation of Piwik for Web Analytics.

There was a question regarding installation for CRM - are we set on SugarCRM as the solution, or has there been discussion about other solutions such as CivicCRM?  I don't know if we've discussed CRM requirements or not.  (Stormy?)

Thanks.

Paul

[1] http://live.gnome.org/SysadminTeam/Meeting20090814