Re: CRM & Web Analytics

On Thu, Aug 27, 2009 at 8:53 AM, Paul Cutler <pcutler gnome org> wrote:

There was a question regarding installation for CRM - are we set on SugarCRM as the solution, or has there been discussion about other solutions such as CivicCRM?  I don't know if we've discussed CRM requirements or not.  (Stormy?)

We need to discuss CRM requirements. I've got a bunch that I haven't written down all in one place. And it would be good to have help from someone with experience with CRMs.

Stormy