Re: Plans for Ubuntu Release and GNOME download?

(Garr... This time reply-to-list...)

Am Montag, den 29.09.2008, 14:52 +0200 schrieb Thilo Pfennig:
> I like to know or suggest that GNOME will also announce the
availability
> of GNOME 2.24 in Ubuntu - as this will be AFAIK the first major distro
> which will give the users the new GNOME. I think at least this should
be
> mentioned somewhere on the homepage.

No, Mandriva Linux 2009.0 is planned for Oct 09.
If we start with this, every distro will want us to list them too. Have
fun explaining what "major" means... ;-)
I'd prefer to see http://www.gnome.org/~davyd/footware.shtml reworked
instead.

andre
--