Re: New Website layout

Murray Cumming schrieb:

> A restart of the www.gnome.org redesign/reimplementation effort might be
> appropriate soon, but it's premature to start that now. Therefore I'll
> be reverting or editing Thilo's recent live.gnome.org edits to make that
> clearer.

I think some things need to be done now. The confusion is more in 99% of
all the discussions and status messages that are on GnomeWeb. So why
should it make sense to remove the only page that reflects soemthing
that is going on while keeping things that are all outdated?`I recommend
cleaning up all outdated stuff first.

Regards,
Thilo