Re: Contact and Press on website

I agree the Contact page needs to be redone. Thanks.

The GNOME project is a community effort lead by the GNOME Foundation and countless numbers of developers and volunteers.

 To join the community conversation, you can join our mailing lists or our IRC chats.

Press Contact

To get directly in touch with the GNOME press contact group, write to: press gnome org If you need a contact for a specific country or language got to our press page.

GNOME Foundation

The GNOME Foundation is comprised of a number of bodies - the Board of Directors, the Executive Director, the Advisory Board and the GNOME Membership. To learn more about the GNOME foundation go to foundation.gnome.org

, you can find the appropriate email addresses there.

Address

GNOME Foundation
PO Box 101
Groton, MA 01450
USA
Fax: ??
Phone: +1-617-206-3947 (Voice Box)

More Information and Help

Please try to follow GNOME's Code Of Conduct when communicating in the community.
Copyright © 2005-2008 The GNOME Project.
Optimised for standards. Hosted by Red Hat.