Re: GNOME files disabled

What was gnomefiles? It sounds like a list of files found in GNOME but I don't want to assume. :)

Stormy

On Thu, Sep 4, 2008 at 1:38 PM, Diego Escalante Urrelo <diegoe gnome org> wrote:
Hi Stormy

On 9/4/08, Stormy Peters <stormy gnome org> wrote:
> Does somebody on the list have the right access to do this? And the time to
> do this?

I just did[0], I disabled /softwaremap/ and commented the reference to
Get More Software in /community/.

For your future reference, all gnome webs are maintained in SVN,
usually named "project"-web or likely, for example planet-web or
gnomebr-web, etc. You only need an svn account to modify them. Thanks
for the heads up :-).

In other light of this same topic, shall we worry about the absence of
a site like gnomefiles.org?

greetings

0 - http://svn.gnome.org/viewvc/gnomeweb-wml?view=revision&revision=6291