Re: GNOME files disabled

Hi Stormy

On 9/4/08, Stormy Peters <stormy gnome org> wrote:
> Does somebody on the list have the right access to do this? And the time to
> do this?

I just did[0], I disabled /softwaremap/ and commented the reference to
Get More Software in /community/.

For your future reference, all gnome webs are maintained in SVN,
usually named "project"-web or likely, for example planet-web or
gnomebr-web, etc. You only need an svn account to modify them. Thanks
for the heads up :-).

In other light of this same topic, shall we worry about the absence of
a site like

0 -