Re: Revamping Friends of GNOME: help with web page text

Stormy Peters wrote:
You guys are awesome! Thanks, Andreas and Kalle.

I like the design and I like the changes you made.
Thanks, glad you like it!

Seeing in a nice design like this, I see changes I want to make in the text - what's the best way to proceed? Should I keep a separate text doc that we paste in later?
Yeah, I think that will be the easiest. We can put it in once the text is corrected.
- Andreas

Stormy