Re: [Fwd: SCALE Calls For Non-Profit Exhibitors]

Hi,

Stormy Peters wrote:
> What about some of the GNOME mobile consumer? Can we get some of their
> devices and maybe a person per project and have a GNOME Mobile table or two?

Garmin probably won't go for it, since they're not publicising their
usage of the GNOME stack, but there's no harm asking. Others who might
have interest: Bug Labs (with the Poky based tablets) and maybe Vernier?

I could ask, if you like...

Cheers,
Dave.

--