RE: Banner for GNOME 2.22 release

Title: Re: Banner for GNOME 2.22 release
De: Dave Neary en nombre de Dave Neary
Enviado el: mar 11/03/2008 15:00
Para: PEDRO MACANAS VALVERDE
CC: Andre Klapper; GnomeMarketing Mailing List
Asunto: Re: Banner for GNOME 2.22 release

>Hola Pedro,

>PEDRO MACANAS VALVERDE wrote:
>> Yes, I see you do a *good* marketing for newbies.

>Pedro: André's point is simply that your contribution, while
appreciated, is not related to the matter at hand. In fact, the
marketing team could, perhaps, become an advocate for inclusion of
specific features in GNOME - however, this is not how we operate right now.

I think this would be very good for GNOME promotion.

>I will admit that André could have perhaps been nicer about it, but he
simply pointed out that your post is unrelated to the issue of getting a
banner to announce the release.

Don´t worry about it . If more about this topic I write a new thread.  It makes non-sense talk about this in more email ;-)

Regards.

Pedro.