Re: Banner for GNOME 2.22 release

Hola Pedro,

PEDRO MACANAS VALVERDE wrote:
> Yes, I see you do a *good* marketing for newbies.

Pedro: André's point is simply that your contribution, while
appreciated, is not related to the matter at hand. In fact, the
marketing team could, perhaps, become an advocate for inclusion of
specific features in GNOME - however, this is not how we operate right now.

I will admit that André could have perhaps been nicer about it, but he
simply pointed out that your post is unrelated to the issue of getting a
banner to announce the release.

Cheers,
Dave.

--