Re: Banner for GNOME 2.22 release
- From: Dave Neary <bolsh gnome org>
- To: Lucas Rocha <lucasr gnome org>
- Cc: GnomeMarketing Mailing List <marketing-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Banner for GNOME 2.22 release
- Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 15:22:22 +0100
Lucas Rocha wrote:
> 2008/3/10, Dave Neary <bolsh gnome org>:
>> Lucas Rocha wrote:
>> > Comments?
>> A bit plain, isn't it?
> Indeed. Any suggestions?
> I think we could use this same proposal with a nice moto.
I'd like to see some stuff in the graphic that isn't there, for example:
Some idea that this is a software release?
Some stylised representations of key selling points (part of the issue
with this release is that there are many new features all over the
place, with Cheese, Totem, swfdec, Vinagre, Evolution...)
It's hard to see any unifying theme or trend coming out of this release.
Perhaps "Fun" could come out as a theme, with Cheese, multimedia
improvements in Totem and a new networked chess game?
GNOME Foundation member
bolsh gnome org
] [Thread Prev