Help with screenshots!

Hi all!
A lot screenshots are now up in the 2.22 release notes, but we're still missing some screenshots. I just have a live cd running gutsy alpha6, so I'm unable to get these working. :( To make them look as sweet as possible, you should be running Clearlooks in combination with gnome-icon-theme and the default gnome background [1]

For section 3.3:
Some cool screenshot showing the information bar when you insert removable media.

For section 3.4:
It would be nice to show off the youtube plugin here.

For section 5.2
A screenshot showing off that you can get a connection via your mobile phone (this is what GPRS is, right?)

I'll send funny postcards to anyone that is able to help out!

1. http://www.andreasn.se/diverse/temp/background-default.jpg
- Andreas