Re: I helped improve Gnome and all I got...

Le mardi 22 janvier 2008, à 17:00 +0530, Sankarshan Mukhopadhyay a écrit :
> Vincent Untz wrote:
>
> | Also, I fail to understand the "US based recognition" argument. It's not
> | a t-shirt coming from the US, but a t-shirt coming from GNOME. Or the
> | GNOME Foundation. And GNOME and the GNOME Foundation are not US things,
> | but worldwide things.
>
> Would rephrasing it as "recognizing a contributor based in US and thus
> local to US group" make it clear ? :( I think I will work on phrasing
> sentences a bit clearly

Well, it's not about the sentence being unclear. It's just that I don't
get why it's better to do it this way :-) It is probably a bit cheaper,
also easier to organize, but I don't understand why it's better on a
recognition point of view.

Anyway, it might just be me being a bit too sleepy ;-)

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.