I helped improve Gnome and all I got...

Hey,

I've just had the idea of thanking people that are small contributors
with a small present, like giving everyone that submitted a patch in
2007 a t-shirt or anyone that contributed to translations a nice pen.
Something that says "I contributed to Gnome"; something to thank a
part of the horde that improves Gnome every day. I know I would have
liked something like that in my early hacking days. (I'd still like it
today. :)) You could probably also nicely market that with press
releases etc. When I suggested that idea on IRC, people liked it and
suggested I raise it here. Here it is.

Cheers,
Benjamin