Hi everybody,

If you're coming to FOSDEM, you can help in many ways. We have a GNOME
stand which needs some volunteers, for example. And if someone steps up,
we'll organize something on Saturday evening.

Oh, and there are still 4 free slots for talks in the GNOME devroom :-)

I put all the details there (sorry, I'm not feeling like writing a long
mail about this after having written the long blog post):

The Foundation is sponsoring the event, so we'll have some badges,
stickers and t-shirts. Thanks to the Foundation!

Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.