Re: Promoting events in South America

El 06-11-2007, a las 16:50, Diego Escalante Urrelo escribió:

We should try to get a word of people working on events in Brasil and Argentina.

Hi,

What about Chile? ;)

In Chile we are already working on the "Encuentro Nacional Linux" for October, 2008, and being part of the organization and GNOME Chile we really like to have a GNOME oriented track. The conference is planned for October 22 -25, 2008.

I already have sent a description to gugmasters-list, to continue this thread there.

Saludos,

Fabián Arias