Re: Working Draft

David, the links to live demos are here:
http://www.rpath.org/rbuilder/project/foresight/release?id=5402

Vincent, there is not going to be a new wgo tomorrow. The current site
needs to be updated, business as usual.

About the screenshots, perhaps someone can pick one of those live
demos and re-make the screenshots published? I remember in previous
versions that we also had initially Ubuntu based captures and we
decided to do the extra effort to show native GNOME ones. This is
something we can do independently of the translation and publishing of
the notes, since the images are totally independent.

And about docbook and sections, I'm definitely NOT the person to
provide any advice. I don't even understand the problem. Are you
getting separate pages just because of having sections headers? If
this is the case, would it work to make titles in a non.-semantic way
just by putting bigger and bolder text?  :P  Sorry for writing
stupidities, I'm just trying to help.

Quim