Re: Working Draft

On Mon, 2007-03-05 at 02:46 +0100, Andreas Nilsson wrote:
[snip]
> ---------------
> With Baobad's
[snip]

We generally try to avoid mention of internal development codenames in
documentation for users. So, for instance, this would be the "Disk Usage
Analyzer". In general, it's safe to use the names that you see in the
Ubuntu menus.

Where a codename is well-known by some people, I sometimes add ", also
known as XYZ,". For very well-known products, such as Evolution, I use
"GNOME's Foo application, XYZ".

--
Murray Cumming
murrayc murrayc com