Re: Working Draft

Gervais Mulongoy wrote:
Hello everyone:

I have attached a link to a working draft.

http://live.gnome.org/TwoPointSeventeen/ReleaseNotes/Draft

Let me know what you think, ok?

-Gervais.
As I mentioned on irc, what's most important about release notes is to show me how this release will make my life easier and the new amazing stuff it enables me to do. ie. "How do I get laid?" :) I wouldn't dare to call myself a writer, but here is some small variants of the texts I cooked up, as I couldn't sleep anyway. I'm sure others can come up with way better stuff.

---------------
With Baobad's new ring chart view it's now easier to find out of what's eating up your disk space.

and

To keep better track of your most important notes, you can now pin them, making sure they will always stay on top. In addition to this, Tomboy now sports bullet lists, just as simple as adding a * or a -.

and

The GNOME desktop is not always about work, it is also about play. This release adds two new games, glChess, a chess game where you can play either against a friend, or try to master the computer opponent and GnomeSudoku, the japanese crossword puzzle. With the newly added Internet Multiplayer support to some of the games, you know have the chance to beat your friends online in GNibbles, Iango and Four-in-a-Row.

- Andreas