Fwd: Release notes urgent plan

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Gervais Mulongoy <gervais mulongoy gmail com>
Date: Mar 2, 2007 2:50 AM
Subject: Re: Release notes urgent plan
To: Quim Gil <qgil gnome org>

I take that back, just had a short chat with Thilo and I have an idea:
focus on the developer and the work cycle of the developer, which
includes writing code, taking notes or keeping task lists (tomboy and
its bullets), doing presentations (without xscreensaver interrupting
all the time) etc etc. I will have a working draft completed before
sunday evening. If i write in this way, it makes Thilo's job of
writing the release notes for foresight distro even easier.

-Gervais.