Handling the release notes for GNOME 2.18

Hi all,

As usual, it'd be great to have a small team working on the release
notes for GNOME 2.18. Is anybody interested in that?

Since GNOME 2.18.0 is due for March 14th and we need to give translators
some time to translate the release notes, it'd be great to have
everything finished at the end of February.

We can have a meeting to bootstrap things if this can be of some help
:-)

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.