What's happening with writing content?

Nothing seems to be happening here of late.
I'm aware that we have deadlines coming up, and that
there's a few goals I'm supposed to be in charge of.

Problem is, I have no idea what the status of our CMS
setup is, or where I'm supposed to go do actually
start putting in some content.
Could someone fill me in please?

Also, do we still have writers interested in helping,
or have they lost interest and drifted off?

PS Please CC me, still offlist.