Re: Handling the release notes for GNOME 2.18

Le dimanche 21 janvier 2007, à 16:01, Vincent Untz a écrit :
> Hi all,
>
> As usual, it'd be great to have a small team working on the release
> notes for GNOME 2.18. Is anybody interested in that?
>
> Since GNOME 2.18.0 is due for March 14th and we need to give translators
> some time to translate the release notes, it'd be great to have
> everything finished at the end of February.
>
> We can have a meeting to bootstrap things if this can be of some help
> :-)

Of course, I should have added this: if you want to participate to this
meeting, please send me (private mail, no need to spam the list) your
timezone and some dates/times when you're available.

We'll try to meet this week.

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.