Re: Requesting Approval of Release notes general structure

http://www.blender.org/development/release-logs/blender-243/

So, what's the structure here?

- Brief intro.
- Highlight 1
- Highlight 2
- Highlight 3
- Highlight n

If I'm a blender designer, I know where to put my attention. If I'm a
specialized journalist/blogger wanting to write about latest Blender,
I know where to focus my attention. I can read one page and be done,
or I can read almost 20 pages, and go beyonf. Besides, there are lots
of images since the very beginning, no need to digg. Beautiful! Neat!
Useful!

Now, what is the reason for not having such "structure" ourselves?