Re: Requesting Approval of Release notes general structure

Claus Schwarm wrote:
> For example, your mail shows that you have not understood the release
> notes structure but still you're willing to argue. In fact, your
> mails show that you have no clue about marketing but that doesn't
> prevent you from making comments. So, I'm not angry with you or
> Gervais -- this is nothing personal; it's just frustrating to deal
> with stuff like this. ;-)

Ho-hum... seems like adding a smiley is an easy way to insult people and
then make it look like you're only joking.

Perhaps I can return the favour - this entire discussion shows that you
are prepared to get into an argument with anyone who shows any interest
in something that you've worked on in the past, and that you're happier
attacking people than ideas. We need more people like you around the
marketing team so that everyone can feel that this is a welcoming and
friendly place, where ideas are discussed on merit, and people aren't
interested in just defending their piece of turf ;-)

Cheers,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary