Take the tour draft page

http://gnome.jardigrec.eu/en/take-the-tour/take-the-tour/

Suggestion: let's concentrate thought and work in this single page in
order to set the tone, quality standards and implicit guidelines for
the rest of pages to be created.

Forget about the current URL and the fact that there is no "Take the
tour" title. This will be solved.

The text in there is a draft, but a real one. It comes from
http://live.gnome.org/GnomeWeb/WhatIsGnome , evolved. Feedback please.

I recommend you not to get too into details reviewing those lines by
now, let's wait until we have the rest of pages of the tour created.

Panos, do you still want to help providing the artwork for the Tour?
Any idea of illustration/s of this page? Again, we will have a better
grasp once we have decided the images for all the tour pages, but to
start with...

We need to solve the blocks in the right column.

Hopefully the 2.18 effect will generate at least a gallery of
screenshots in art.gnome.org to link to.

About the external links of reference I have suggested
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GNOME - what else?