Re: Handling the release notes for GNOME 2.18
- From: "Quim Gil" <quimgil gmail com>
- To: "Vincent Untz" <vuntz gnome org>
- Cc: marketing-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Handling the release notes for GNOME 2.18
- Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2007 00:14:37 +0200
Hi Marketing Team calling to Release Team. Pleaase decide the 3-5 most
important things listed at
If you have a clear candidate for the #1 important thing, go ahead.
Seriously, please make this exercise since you have been followed the
whole process. Then we will base the release notes on that, sorting
out things from a marketing perspective - as well.
John Palmieri said "a release of beauty". This is now the default
slogan candidate. Go beat it with better ones.
On 1/21/07, Vincent Untz <vuntz gnome org> wrote:
As usual, it'd be great to have a small team working on the release
notes for GNOME 2.18. Is anybody interested in that?
Quim Gil /// http://desdeamericaconamor.org
] [Thread Prev