Re: Take the tour draft page

> Suggestion: let's concentrate thought and work in this single page in
> order to set the tone, quality standards and implicit guidelines for
> the rest of pages to be created.
Great idea.  Can I take it that the page elements, fonts and colours are
all approved and set in stone?  Or will you consider suggestions?

> The text in there is a draft, but a real one. It comes from
> http://live.gnome.org/GnomeWeb/WhatIsGnome , evolved. Feedback please.

Replace: We provide a graphical environment easy to use,

With:    We provide a graphical environment that is easy to use,

s/World/world/
s/big/large/
s/relies in/relies on/

links for "free software" (FSF?) and "join us" (Somewhere on l.g.o.?)

> I recommend you not to get too into details reviewing those lines by
> now, let's wait until we have the rest of pages of the tour created.

> We need to solve the blocks in the right column.
Do you mean "what content should be in those blocks?"

> About the external links of reference I have suggested
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GNOME - what else?
FSF, especially Philosophy page(s)