Re: Re-inventing the GNOME Marketing team

timeanddate.com looks like a good tool, I will play around with it.
Thanks for the tip.  John - As usually you are right on.  I don't
think this meeting will get things done.  But what I would like to do
is get a list of areas we need to cover and have firm names next to
them for people to take responsibility to get those balls rolling.

I think more than anything what I want to see are goals.  Without
goals we will never accomplist anything.  If we can publish goals, we
can work towards them, and moreover new comers to the marketing group
will have a resource to look to.

--Ken