Re: GNOME groups in USA

Hi y'all.

> So - getting from idea to action, then:
>
> GNOME Pacific NW (from Seattle to San Francisco?):

Maybe in Europe San Francisco seems not far from Seattle, but from here
SF seems like worlds away ;)

> Seattle: Eitan, Lion Kimbro, Sean Egan?

I know two more Mono hacker types here in Seattle. they used to actually
have a local Mono group.

I need a bit more inspiration about this. Obviously it needs to be
end-user focused. I don't think we want another LUG with system admins
trading Ethereal secrets and useful regular expressions. But what would
we trade/do? GNOME release parties?

Sri, you are probably right about Ubuntu live, that would be a good
start with that. I hope to get down to the expo floor at least for one
day. Maybe I'll print something up to hand out to locals there.

> Eitan, do you want to take on gathering a list of interested people?

Yeah, I'll start. Not much time in the coming months.
Hopefully it will gain speed in the summer. Any other local enthusiastic
diehards? please shout out.

Eitan.