Re: LWE stand organisation

On 4/14/07, Ken VanDine <ken vandine org> wrote:
rPath always has a booth, and we have noticed a major slowdown the
past couple shows.  Not only Boston, by SF was slower too.  We will
just hope this year is better :-D

I was actually surprised to see you guys at the last one I went to.

FWIW, I sold 123 of the liveCDs at $5/pop. There was a very slight
profit (about $200), which I think ended up getting used to buy a
round of beer at Summit.

Luis