Re: LWE stand organisation

[cc'ing marketing-list instead of board.]

On 4/14/07, Ken VanDine <ken vandine org> wrote:
I am very pleased to do it, I will email the marketing list to look
for volunteers to help.  But if anyone here would be interested in
helping or can help find volunteers, that would be great.

Does anyone have details from previous LWEs?  Like number of visitors
to the booth?  How many LiveCDs were given out?  Anything else useful?

In past years, several thousand booth visitors; I don't recall how
many liveCDs I sold two years ago, but 'a lot'- a couple hundred,
IIRC? I can try to look it up sometime later- not today, though.

Note, though, that LWE is a wounded beast, AFAICT; floor traffic was
down substantially during the second year in Boston, and I imagine the
same is true in San Fran. So my numbers may not be as valid anymore.

Luis