Re: Pushing a wgo section (was Re: Screenshot link on frontpage)

On Mon, 2006-09-25 at 02:53 +0200, Martin Jeppesen wrote:

> Are there anyone that have reached the October 18th milestone, so I
> can get a feeling how it is supposed to be done?

Not yet, I'm still investing time with the last 2.16.1 details. Now that
you mention it would be useful to provide a template goal coordinators
can take as a reference, true.

> > http://live.gnome.org/GnomeWeb/DevelopmentTimeline
>
> Where did you find this milestone plan? I can't find it in the link above.

Mmm, it's an adaptation from
http://live.gnome.org/GnomeWeb/DevelopmentTimeline#head-6e791f5e7e812f8e9885dd50a5bdb9bfa35b9c92

--
Quim Gil /// http://desdeamericaconamor.org | http://pinguino.tv