Re: Spreading the press release/release announcement and collecting press coverage

> I'm sorry I didn't bring this up before the release, when it would have
> been more useful. Let's just learn the lesson, and make sure our finger
> is on the pulse next time, and give kudos where it's due.

Gathering, sorting, and presenting the release information takes a lot of
time and effort. That's why I recommended a schedule:
http://live.gnome.org/ReleaseNotes

The problem here, as far as I can tell, was that someone else (mostly,
Quim, I think) had to step in at the last moment. So I think we are lucky
that we had release notes at all, even if they weren't perfect. These
things happen.

Murray Cumming
murrayc murrayc com
www.murrayc.com