Re: layout Plan - feedback form

Hi,

On Tue, 19 Sep 2006 16:06:03 +0200
Quim Gil <qgil desdeamericaconamor org> wrote:

> On Tue, 2006-09-19 at 14:55 +0200, Claus Schwarm wrote:
> >  So, let's forget it.
>
> If having it in the footer is so bad let's have it as last block in
> the column, then. Or somewhere not in the middle of the way.

It has nothing to do with 'bad'; it's just not worth the effort when
it's linked in the footer with a highly misleading link title.

> I associate them to heavily corporate sites, and I cant
> recall seeing them in 'cool' sites (I might be wrong, memory is so
> selective).

It might be interesting to know what you consider a 'cool' site. (Or
what people here in general consider cool sites.)

However, I believe, having a cooperate touch wouldn't be bad for wgo.

GNOME's mostly a platform, and platforms needs trust to grow. This is
also what the feedback box should communicate (especially to the
professionals): trustworthiness and reliability. Even if it won't be
used, it would still have an end.

> Can you create a wiki page describing the feature and how it would
> work in the back-end? It would be a 2.18 goal you could coordinate.

Sure. As soon as time permits.

Cheers,
Claus