Re: layout Plan - feedback form

On Tue, 2006-09-19 at 14:55 +0200, Claus Schwarm wrote:
>  So, let's forget it.

If having it in the footer is so bad let's have it as last block in the
column, then. Or somewhere not in the middle of the way.

I mean. Sorry if my comments sounded negative, I was just trying to
express my concerns. I think I have never answered to these kind of
microsurveys, nor I find them attractive when I they appear in websites.
I associate them to heavily corporate sites, and I cant recall seeing
them in 'cool' sites (I might be wrong, memory is so selective).

All this is purely a personal opinion. As I said, your suggestion is
interesting and I just tried to propose a possible implementation more
friendly with my (subjective) point of view.

Can you create a wiki page describing the feature and how it would work
in the backend? It would be a 2.18 goal you could coordinate.

--
Quim Gil /// http://desdeamericaconamor.org | http://pinguino.tv