Re: LayoutPlan Clarification

On Sun, 2006-17-09 at 23:00 +0100, LeeTambiah wrote:
> The breadcrumb component has been dropped, and pages have been updated
> have been updated. I have added a new version of the secondary page
> "layoutPlanSecondaryPage0.3.svg". Download the .svg from
> http://live.gnome.org/GnomeWeb/PageStructure.

Forgive me for I have not been involved in this layout discussion.
However, I noted that there is a "Get Involved" block on the right hand
side (bottom), and also there is a "Contribute" link on the Primary Nav
Bar.

Why are the two links that should[?] point to the same thing?

On another note, if we look at the Webpersonas wikipage[1], we'll see
that out of 5 personas, 3 have zero, 1 has low to medium, and 1 has
medium free software awareness. Is the layout designed in a way to serve
these people best?[2]

-Gezim

[1] http://live.gnome.org/GnomeWeb/WebPersonas

[2] I'm not suggesting it's not. I'm just asking has this been thought
through.