Re: Secondary Navigation Bar

--- LeeTambiah <l_tambiah linuxmail org> wrote:

> > Ahh, I refer to the main top bar as the GENERAL
> NAVIGATION BAR, the bar that access's the gnome
> subsites subsites.

Oops, I see I got my terms mixed up.

How about we call them:
* GNOME navigation bar -- takes you to different
subsites in the GNOME web
* subsite navigation bar -- gets you around a
particular subsite. (Eg, what bugzilla currently has
as its only navigation bar)
* page navigation -- gets you to different closely
related pages (that block on the right of the page in
the mockup)

Try the all-new Yahoo! Mail. "The New Version is radically easier to use" ? The Wall Street Journal
http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html