Re: Secondary Nav Bar

Joachim Noreiko wrote:

> > * it might be nice to keep the same shape and size of
> > header banner across all of GNOME, with different
> > graphics and colours giving the subsites an identity
> > -- but that's for another discussion.

This is my intention too  ;-) . The current component layout svg the
Secondary Navigation Bar is to far over to the right creating large
paragraphs as addressed by one of us. I will change this in the
component layout to reflect this. But first we need to agree on the
position, can we convince you Quim  ;-) .

Lee

Regards

L. Tambiah

GNU/Linux Enthusiast