Re: Updated "Why choose GNOME" leaflet

Thomas Wood wrote:
Andreas and I have been working on improving the "Why choose GNOME"
leaflet for the upcoming LinuxWorld Expo in London, UK. So far, we have
come up with the following draft:

We're now looking for comments on the text to make it more fun and
interesting. It's probably worth noting the prospective audience will
probably be IT managers and small developers.

Greeting everyone, and a big thanks to all of you who came with constructive feedback on the leaflet. We rock!
The leaflet is now updated a bit.
And here is the Scribus-file:
- Andreas