Re: Updated "Why choose GNOME" leaflet

On 10/16/06, Thomas Wood <thos gnome org> wrote:
Andreas and I have been working on improving the "Why choose GNOME"
leaflet for the upcoming LinuxWorld Expo in London, UK. So far, we have
come up with the following draft:
<http://ramnet.se/~nisse/diverse/temp/whygnome.pdf>.

We're now looking for comments on the text to make it more fun and
interesting. It's probably worth noting the prospective audience will
probably be IT managers and small developers.

-Thomas

Hi,

What about ....

GNOME is Elegant
GNOME is Simple, Clean with a Tablespoon of Style.
With a Familiar Usable Interface Productivity is Greatly Enhanced and Achieved.
Never feel a step behind, with GNOME you are a Step Ahead.

This might sound Lame....
But i think we should Mention some thing about the Elegance.

Karl

Karl Fischer
"Absence of evidence
is not evidence of absence"