wgo Success Stories

Success Stories is another planned wgo section that requires attention
and coordinator. The wiki page needs still some love and update:
http://live.gnome.org/GnomeWeb/CaseStudies

A pragmatical approach is to plan 5 fresh success stories and a
procedure to submit new stories. Those 5 stories could be produced in
coordination with GNOME Journal. Perhaps it would be worth to digg the
journal archives looking for more success stories we can recycle for
wgo.

These 5 success stories could be (in no particular order):

- One Laptop Per Child
- Nokia 770
- Ubuntu
- GnuLinex or Guadalinex
- http://www.licindia.com/ if the migration of their corporate
infrastructure is advanced/completed - otherwise another business/Asian
story.

Please comments.

If you want to pick one of these stories please raise your hand. Feel
free to suggest another story if you are going to push it.

Also, we need to decide whether we go for a free-form style or something
more formatted/structured common to all the stories.

It would be really helpful if someone could spend some time in the WWW
finding good examples of success stories / case studies.