Re: wgo Tour: which pages?

Entering MODE=PARANOIA in terms of resources available to produce wgo
2.18 content. Therefore suggesting normal web pages for the tour,
combining text and images.

I might be less attractive that pretty cool slide-like pages, but this
is something that in a worst case scenario I can produce alone the night
before releasing the site.  ;)