Re: Southern California Linux Expo 5x

Eitan,

The next step would be to find some people who will be willing to help out,
preferably Gnome application developers, most definitely people who are
familiar with the Gnome desktop.

I will add Gnome to the current list of exhibitors and will be sending out
exhibitor information in the coming weeks.

Thanks again.
Gareth

--
Gareth J. Greenaway  | g socallinuxexpo org
Voice - 877-831-2569 x130