Re: GNOME stickers

On Wed, 2006-11-08 at 22:33 -0800, Eitan Isaacson wrote:
> I'm new at this.

Cool!

> The small one is inspired from the roundish top that some of the Intel
> stickers have.

It's a good candidate.

Question about materials. Is the plastic of the sticker going to be
white or with this metal/silver thing? If the latter, we need to
differentiate the metal color from the dark grey goot.

> The larger sicker is one that could be put on the top back corner of a
> laptop, so people stop and ask questions.

Mmm we want to have a reduced selection of items to start with, and
Máirín already came with 6 variations of the decal. We better
concentrate on the first, I think. Thanks anyway, maybe someone wants to
pick the idea.