Re: GNOME stickers

<quote who="Máirín Duffy">

> Sure, my idea for the sticker in the 6 color variations from the
> stationery mockups is attached. I specified the Tango color for each
> underneath.

These are awesome. Only comment: Perhaps go for the darker chameleon? (It's
a deeper green, less associated with other brand colours, closer to the
'nature' scheme we were talking about at the Summit.)

- Jeff

-- 2007: Sydney, Australia
   On a clear day, I bet you can really see the class struggle from that
                            penthouse of yours.