Re: release notes: first draft

On Sat, 2006-03-11 at 16:56 +0100, Murray Cumming wrote:
> On Mon, 2006-03-06 at 18:28 +0100, Murray Cumming wrote:
> > Well done. This is great stuff, and obviously a lot of work.
> >
> > 1. The first page
> > (http://www.gnome.org/start/2.14/notes/C/index.html)
> > has a link at the end to the "release notes"
> > (http://www.gnome.org/start/2.12/notes/)
> > Even with the correct link, it doesn't make much sense for it to link to
> > itself.
[snip]
> This still seems to be the same. I am concerned that, as it is, people
> will never get to the good stuff.

Ah, ignore that. I thought it was linking to itself, not to the 2.12
notes. I guess I shouldn't have tried to read it so quickly. I think I
even wrote that myself. Sorry.

However, it probably should link to 2.12/ rather than the ugly
2.12/notes directory listing.

--
Murray Cumming
murrayc murrayc com