plan for the EclipseCon GNOME booth

Hi,

Now that my plans for the EclipseCon GNOME booth have solidified a little, I just wanted to run them by this list to get some comments or suggestions.

I going to get these three posters professionally printed and have them on display:

http://ramnet.se/~nisse/diverse/temp/officialdekthappy.svg
http://ramnet.se/~nisse/diverse/temp/poster-ontheminute.svg
http://ramnet.se/~nisse/diverse/temp/poster-language.svg (with corrected
                                                       spelling mistake)

I might even get them printed on something that won't get damaged in transit so that I can pass them on to other people running such booths in the future.

I'd also like to print out a flyer that I can hand out to people at the conference. I found this one on the Marketing Material page:

http://www.viralata.net/blog/archives/2004/10/13/why-choose-gnome-out-in-pdf/

but I'd like to have something more colourful. I noticed that the images on the front page of gnome.org are kinda slick (nice colours and graphics, simple and to the point slogan: "Power Combined"). Unfortunately, I'm not a graphics whiz and I don't really have time to make up a little flyer based on those images. If somebody feels like lending a hand, that would be cool.

As far as the demo DVD goes, I'm going to use kadischi to generate a live-DVD based on pre Fedora Core 5. The reason I chose Fedora over Ubuntu is because I work with the Fedora version of Eclipse and I know that it is working well in Fedora at the moment. The discs will have GNOME 2.12, but I figured having a stable Eclipse was more important than the newest GNOME - it is EclipseCon after all :)

In order to get the discs in time and at a reasonable cost, I bought a bunch of blank DVDs and an inkjet printer that can print on CDs/DVDs. I'm not sure how well it will work, but I'll post a message to the list when I'm done.

Anyway, that's my plan. Please let me know if you have any comments or suggestions.

Thanks, Ben